Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can u recommend a good site for myspace comments so I can write my own comment: ABC 123 etc. ? or cr

Can someone recommend a good site for myspace codes? I want to be able to create my own comment with bigger letters than just the plain text that myspace comes with. So I can write something like Hey Jay, How are you? Hope things are well with you. Miss you! Happy Birthday! Love, E I cannot find anything that doesnt involve annoying popups or registering with that site etc. Or do you know how to create code so I can do this? I just want bigger font to come out onto the comment so he can see what i wrote and the picture comments I am sending.... Help Please!



Can u recommend a good site for myspace comments so I can write my own comment: ABC 123 etc. ? or create codes

http://www.pyzam.com/toys/view/bannermak...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development