Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I make a star in text?

I want to have a star in my text for my display name on myspace.com. I think i've seen other people have one in theirs but i can't remember where. if you know the html code or someone that has it on their profile (to copy and paste) let me know. I've tried the code %26amp;star(s); like you would with-- %26amp; hearts ; (NO spaces), but it didn't work. I have also went to freecodesource.com and looked up their special character list in which they don't have a regular plain star.



How can I make a star in text?

Ya, just copy and paste.



Take your pick:



閳?



閳?br>How can I make a star in text?



閳? thankyy you just rocked my world =D. lol. 閳? Report It



How can I make a star in text?

try this (star) as a BBcode!



How can I make a star in text?

The ascii star is not supported in all browsers or all rendering engines, thus it's not actually WC3 compliant and only hacks exist that aren't "official" html. But basically, what you want is this: 韫?- this is the closest you can get that will work in all browsers (look like the star of david).



You can get the character code by viewing the source or by viewing the sources, from which I got it from.



How can I make a star in text?

Use wingdings fonts or make use of your character maps and all other symbols and shortcuts.



I know what you mean but I dont have those this is the simpliest form I could share to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development