Monday, November 30, 2009

On myspace, how do I increase the width/size of the "about me" table?

uhm yah, on my myspace profile , I deleted practically every table so now it's just the about me table, and I wrote a very long about me, but now it's going down the right side of the page like a list and I want it to spread right across the page from right to left, like a paragraph. And I just figured out now, that you have to increase the width of the table itself in order to increase the width of the text, ( because, the text wont go all the way across the page, I needed to increase the width on the line of text, but I just realized that I have to change the size of the actual table) or else it will all be squished into that small little table and it will be forced to be written down the side of the page like a list. So if anyone has a code website or the know how on how to make the about me table larger, then can you please tell me ? this would be a huge help for me. thanks in advance :]



On myspace, how do I increase the width/size of the "about me" table?

Just Google "Myspace layouts" and you should find your answer.



Your paragraph is terribly difficult to read, also....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development