Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace flirting?? is it worth breaking up with my BF over????

OK, so me and bf were messing around and seeing who can get on eachothers myspace accounts, we each gave eachother the end numbers in both our passwords...when i got home i was able to figure his out by trying his bestfriends name..and it worked. In his inbox though it had a bunch of messages saying "hey sexi" and "we should get drunk together sometime"...even talking about doing **** with one girl...and trying to hang out with his ex gf when i was grounded, and etc. even on my bday he was messaging other girls "hey sexi"... :( . I have caught text messages like this b4 and we agreed he should only me talking to me, his GF like that and that he wouldnt do it anymore...but he still was and lying to me about it. I said we were done, but now he keeps on saying sorry and he loves me and didnt know how much he loved me until now and..and give me one more chance ant etc. i dont think he physically cheated on me...but idk. what should i do?!?!?!



Myspace flirting?? is it worth breaking up with my BF over????

He's a liar...there are repercussions for one's actions...why should he quit lying if he can whine and beg and apologize and get what he wants?



Leave him...he behaved inappropriately and got caught, so then said he wouldn't do that anymore...not only did he break his word but he lied about doing it. Is this the kind of person you want to spend time with?



Myspace flirting?? is it worth breaking up with my BF over????

My space is a bunch of b/s!!! You don't even know if the person you are talking to really looks like he says he does!!!



Myspace flirting?? is it worth breaking up with my BF over????

talk to him about it. see where he stands



Myspace flirting?? is it worth breaking up with my BF over????

Set up a blind date with a really unattractive chika and say she's one of his flirts from myspace (one that doesn't have a picture on her page).



Myspace flirting?? is it worth breaking up with my BF over????

but then intention is there... and sometimes the intention is as good as the action... but i mean he didnt cheat on you physically but i mean with this kind of behavior, what can you expect from him? i wouldnt be surprised if he cheated on you when you were grounded or out of town or something



Myspace flirting?? is it worth breaking up with my BF over????

I wish that you had given your age and your BF's age. I have 3 teen-agers living at home with us. The two boys (17) and (19) flirt with other girls and one is serious with his girlfriend when she is here. They are our grandsons. Our daughter is (15) and we had to take her computer from her because of the pictures and the flirting on MySpace could have gotten her kidnapped, raped and killed. We caught a 39 year old man posing as a 16 yr. old boy and flirting with her and encouraging her to take sexy and sexier pictures of herself and post them on MySpace for him.



Yes, I am a Mother and so I do have the experience of watching what the boys do and what other boys are saying and lying about. Grown men will say they are teen-agers and try to get you to agree to meet you somewhere and pull you into the car and you will never be seen again. Please be careful with any information that you give- I would even in this one case not tell the truth about anything personal about yourself or even give the right State that you live in. Most people are lying on this site and other sites trying to find young girls that are naive and vulnerable.



As far as your BF is concerned it sounds like he is not that into you, and is looking for anyone that will put out or talk trash with him. Guys get turned on by that and girls don't usually. Girls need to realize that MySpace is a site that they can find prey to either rape, beat, kill or kidnap and leave somewhere where they wouldn't want to be. I would suggest that you find someone that is only into you and is not interested in talking to other girls on any site. It really doesn't matter what age you are, boys are boys and there are a lot of them out there that is after one thing and and when they get it they move on to another girl. Save yourself for the one that you want to spend your life with and make sure that you and he are truly in love with each other and that neither of you have a temper to hurt one another or a wandering eye to cheat on the other one behind their back. So much for the preaching honey, I am sorry but I want to let young girls know that many girls are hurt, raped, cheated on and killed daily because of these Web sites that invites you to play make believe and then when you or the boy goes for the other ones lies you may find out that they are not who they say they are boy or girl. Please be careful. I want to invite you to visit my site at: www.spiritual-harmony.com and just browse through the Web Directory and the open pages. You may find something that you will enjoy reading and like the pictures on my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development