Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace help please!!?

I got a thing on my homepage of myspace telling me: Your account has been phished! You've been phished! We have blocked your account, until you change your password! This means you can't send a message, post a bulletin, comment or add a friend until you change your password!



And some more stuff...I went to the link telling me to change my password and secure my account. It requires a verification thing where you type the text you see. The problem is that I can't see the text, all I'm getting is a refresh sign. I've tried refreshing, but it hasn't helped. I'm using a Mac. Please tell me what is wrong and what I need to do to fix it!! Thank you!!



Myspace help please!!?

i would say try these



1. restart ur computer



2. scan for viruses



3. allow pop ups , it somtimes helps



4. use a pc for last option



sorry if it doesnt help that all i ever does to me



Myspace help please!!?

Have you tried restarting your computer also do you have virus and antispy protection this usually is the problem so scan your computer fast or restart and see if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development