Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace with firefox and Explorer compatibility?

I made a myspace site with Internet Explorer. I have friends who use the Firefox Browser instead of the internet Explorer. I downloaded Firefox to see what they are talking bout and they can't see nothing on my Myspace. I couldnt either. But its perfefect with Internet Explorer. Does anyone know how i can make it visible on both Browsers?? The text is not visible on Firefox but it is on Internet Explorer... anyone?



Myspace with firefox and Explorer compatibility?

Firefox is the best browser to use when designing websites. It is much more protected from viruses and worms than Internet Explorer where there are many bugs. If I were you, I would redo your layout in Firefox. Once it looks good in Firefox, I would simultaneously use Firefox and Internet Explorer to slightly alter it so that it looks good in both browsers. That's what I do.



Myspace with firefox and Explorer compatibility?

Go get the code you put on your myspace and add it to your ansewer and I will try and see what your problem is, some times it is the way the code it writen. The browser repsonde different to different types code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development