Saturday, November 28, 2009

MYSPACE PEOpLE ?? HELP HELP HELP !!!!!!!!!?

How Do i get rid of the heading in the intrest section???N0T THE iNF0 !!!! jus the heading in the intrests section ..on my myspace i already hid the text ...and now its a big gap ! I need help ..i need to hide it ..please help ...I know there is a way you can do it , because ive seen at least like 10 ppl do it please help me!!



MYSPACE PEOpLE ?? HELP HELP HELP !!!!!!!!!?

Yahoo Instant message me, and I'll tell you on there. I run a layout site, I do this kind fo stuff everyday.



xxdeleted



MYSPACE PEOpLE ?? HELP HELP HELP !!!!!!!!!?

what i do is just not use the interest section. Like don't put ANYTHING in it. Move everything you have [words,codes, pictures, and others] from the interest section to your about me section. That usually works for me. But if that's not the case then im not sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development