Friday, December 25, 2009

F.Y.I:(Myspace only)?

So i See People Complaining about myspace profiles..and why they act so slow or make ur pc freeze!!..



the truth is that the profile u click on myight have a lot of things running,,like:flash toys,flash games..lots of videos,scrollin text..etc..



that stuff freezes peoples pc..!!



even if your pc is upto date with all the security things...



so next time you click on a friends profile..tell ur friend to take out most flash,or videos,as it will slow ur pc's memory!!!



just thought i'd like to share that with everyone on here!!!..



:]



F.Y.I:(Myspace only)?

thanks for the info i knew that for a while thanks any way



F.Y.I:(Myspace only)?

yea i wuz wonderin da same thin lol



F.Y.I:(Myspace only)?

And I wonder why your friend gives a flying flip about your capabilities!



F.Y.I:(Myspace only)?

so thats whi it takes so longgg............



lol thanks



F.Y.I:(Myspace only)?

thaaaanksss for the Infoo !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development