Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I want a picture on the top of my myspace?? help please!!?

Hello I am trying to get a picture on the very top of my myspace and I don't want to go through websites.



I am using the following code but the image is not appearing it is just a blank space: (I have taken the url out btw so no1 i don't know can see the pic)



%26lt;style%26gt;



body div td td {height:400px; vertical-align:top; background-image:url(URL); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center top;}



td.text td,



td.text div td td {background-image:none; height:auto;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



I want a picture on the top of my myspace?? help please!!?

Go to tinypic.com. Click browse, and find the picture.



Click the picture, and click OK. When it finishes, copy/paste the first code you see into the space.



Then, click save.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development