Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How do I make my myspace layout Transparent? HELP!?

myspace.com/200094598



%26lt;p%26gt;



I am trying to make the tables transparent.



But not all the way just a little bit. Enough to see the background through the tables.



I still want the table color to be black too.



Can someone give me a code for it? Or do something with my code to make it like I want it?



You can post here if you want but here is part of my code. The part with the tables codes.



%26lt;p%26gt;



table, tr, td, input, div { background-color:transparent; border:0px;} .skem9 {table properties} table table table { background-color:000000; border-color: #000000; border-style:dotted; border-width:5px;} table table table table {border:0px; background-image:none; background-color:transparent;} table table table {width:300px;} td.text table {width:auto;} .skem9 {replace the extended network with your new banner} span.blacktext12 span {display:none !important;} span.blacktext12 {display:block; width:300px; height:237px; background:url("http://i35.photobucket.c...



How do I make my myspace layout Transparent? HELP!?

The code is sort of confusing. I suggested you make another layout. I suggest you do it on this site http://www.profilepitstop.com/layout_gen...



I made my layout there and I had it all transparent. All tables. And did not encounter any problems with it.



How do I make my myspace layout Transparent? HELP!?

i used this site to help me when i needed to make opaque tables.



http://www.freezark.com/myspace/trans-co...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development