Sunday, December 6, 2009

How come these guys haven't called or text me??? MEN and women please answer........?

So this Saturday night I went out. Well one guy I met came back later to pick me up and I went home with him and hooked up with him. We cuddled all day the next day and wanted me to stay longer and cuddle but I had to leave because I was meeting up with my friends for shopping. So later on that night he text me how was shopping and I responded and that was the end of that? So now I am like WTF because I text him last night asking for his email address so I could add him on myspace and he never replied??? So then I get to work yesterday and there was an email from another guy I met saying hey do you remember me? And then he was like you told me you wanted me to take you out and he left me his phone number. So I texted him yesterday back and forth asking his age and what happened that night because I didn't remember much. From the sounds of it nothing happened between us so now I am wondering why both guys haven't called or text me today??



How come these guys haven't called or text me??? MEN and women please answer........?

Maybe because it was the same guy checking to see if you "hook up" and pass out freebies as easily to everyone else as you did him.



How come these guys haven't called or text me??? MEN and women please answer........?

Quite possibly they are just busy right now. Give them a day or two, and if they still haven't given an answer, I'd ignore them and forget about them.



How come these guys haven't called or text me??? MEN and women please answer........?

Maby because you are getting too cuddly too fast, slow down, get to know these guys a little better before getting sexual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development