Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Myspace interests table won't show?

I've been regularly changing different codes to my myspace layout so i decided to make one that doesn't show my interests table, similar to my friends' space in which she doesn't have a left side of the layout with the player and the details and the interests. She has it blank so she can have her custom text overlapping it.



She gave me the code, but it didn't work for me cause it deleted the interests table since it won't show. I've tried deleting the whole layout code and saving it and it still doesn't show up, it's like it's deleted from the system.



Does anyone know if there's a way to fix it? A code or something?



Hope you understand the question..



Thank so much in advance.



Myspace interests table won't show?

i thinks you should try to fill out the interests form in the "edit profile" page...=D



Myspace interests table won't show?

If you have no text or content in the Interests sections, the table will automatically not show up.



If it's a code that's responsible, then it will look like this.



.interestsanddetails {display:none;}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development