Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Why is my Myspace Comment box is too wide all of a sudden?!?

one of my friends left me a comment on my myspace and when i checked it i noticed that my other comments where beside each other and not below like they are supposed to be. I have deleted some of my comments to try to fix the problem and even tried a new layout. There is no really big graphics or huge text to make it do this. I havent done any adjusting my profile in a while except trying to delete the comments that i thought were making it big. It is not working! Any thoughts or insight on what the problem might be! Thanks



Why is my Myspace Comment box is too wide all of a sudden?!?

You need to add a width code to the comment box



Ex.



%26lt; object width="200px" height="200px" %26gt;



If you don't limit the width it's a possibility that it'll go infinitely to the left and right

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development