Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How can i make a banner with the code box below it for myspace?

so before i get yelled at for asking a question that has been asked here many times before, let me explain.



i tried all the codes that people have said to from other people questions, they dont work for me.



i made a banner for a guy that links you to his myspace page when clicked. i just want the code box below it so other people can just copy/paste it. i tried the %26lt;text%26gt; thing whatever, it doesnt do anything.



if you think you can seriously help me, please let me know.



answer on here or email me at jagermastr@yahoo.com



or myspace.com/jagermastr



thanks



How can i make a banner with the code box below it for myspace?

%26lt;text area%26gt; text here%26lt;/text area%26gt;



that will do it.. but make the words text area ONE word both times



it always works =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development