Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Please help i need tons a answers not just lik 2 10 please myspace question?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS GIRLS ABOUT ME SECTION



HOW DID SHE GET HER TEXT THAT WAY IT IS SWEET ALSO I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH TEXT LIKE THAT AND IT IS NOT HER LAYOUT



THIS IS WHAT THE TEXT IS USED ON HER PROFILE



K-LA



I AM A FRESHMEN BLAH BLAH THAT THE TEXT I WANT PLEASE GIVE ME THE ANSWER WHERE DO I FIND THIS KINDA TEXT!! OH YA I WANT IT THE SAME SIZE I WANT IT TOO LOOK EXACT TO HER



Please help i need tons a answers not just lik 2 10 please myspace question?

******Edited*********



Then you would use:



%26lt;font size="4"%26gt;



whats up i am john



%26lt;/font%26gt;



*******Edit # 2 *********



Yes. You can play with the number all you like.



Please help i need tons a answers not just lik 2 10 please myspace question?

Okay, first, you go to a website. Maybe search for "MySpace text codes". When you get how big you want your text to be, then you just put it before every line on your about me. Where she has "Party Like A Coke Whore =]", you just put %26lt;center%26gt; before it. Okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development