Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How do I center the images on my myspace profile?

I would like to center the images on my myspace profile without having to center the entire profile. For example,



My images are all crammed to the left of the image boxes. I'd like them to be aligned, as when you write a report or something using Microsoft Word, and you press the "center" button and all the text gets centered.



But when I get the code for "center your profile" all the images on the entire profile come to the center, when all I want is for each section of images to be centered. How can I do this? And is it even possible? Thanks!



How do I center the images on my myspace profile?

you can use this code:



%26lt;center%26gt;all the stuff you want to be centered goes here%26lt;/center%26gt;



just fit all the stuff you want centered up there^



How do I center the images on my myspace profile?

%26lt;center%26gt; you can center you whole entire profile that way. when you are done centering what you want to just do this, %26lt;/center%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development