Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How can I allow users to ask a question in a text box and send the question to my email account?

I want to set up a system on my myspace account to allow users to enter a question and then click a button to submit that question to my email account. I don't know how to use php, etc., I would just like a way to send a question (in a text box) to my email account. Is there a easy way to do this? The best answer will be the one that provides the coding to do this (so I can easily copy and paste). I have asked similar questions about this, but have not been able to get the help I need. Thanks for your consideration in answering this mind-bogglin question.



How can I allow users to ask a question in a text box and send the question to my email account?

There is no way to do it using just HTML, so I'm not sure if this is even possible at all on MySpace. You'd need to use something that can process a form POST request, either a CGI (common gateway interface) program or something like php.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development